Antivirus Testing Software Crack For Windows (2022)
– Save your money and save your computer!
– Works on Windows 2000/XP/2003/NT/Vista.
– Detects and contains newly created viruses.
– Is a free, one time purchase application, which comes backed with a 30 day money back guarantee.
– Does not contain any spyware.
– Easy to use. Click the ‘Install Now’ button and let the software do its work.
Downloading the Antivirus Testing Software – available in both the Windows and Linux versions below:
– Windows version
– Linux version
View the portable version of this software here:
View the website version of this software here:
Ranks #1 in our product database and is rated 4.3 out of 5.
Last updated on Tuesday, 18-Feb-2016 23:28.
Thank you for your vote!
Now you have 2 choices to see the difference between these two popular PDF-to-Word software.
Advanced PDF-to-Word is a professional PDF-to-Word converter. It is the most trusted PDF to Word, DOC to Word, and PDF to TXT converter on the market. The converter…
Shop with confidence!
Backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!
These guys are the best. I’m always on the lookout for new quick ways to convert my files and this is a GREAT little tool that does exactly what it’s suppose to do!
DAVID H – Jan 28, 2017
Written by Peter
“This is a great, quick, easy to use package. It will save your life.”
TRY OUT THE FULL VERSION NOW:
Secure PDF to Word Software
Imagine you lost all your files due to a virus or accidental deletion. Your confidential documents and correspondence could be at great risk. You can
Antivirus Testing Software Free
This program allows users to check the validity of their installed Antivirus software.
The tests performed by this application are intended to be simple, but effective.
When it comes to protecting your computer you can’t be too careful, but how can you tell if your Antivirus software is actually doing its job? This software allows you to test any Antivirus software without putting your computer at risk.
It does this by creating an executable file in a user defined location that contains a virus signature, but with none of the harmful effects of a real virus. Then allow your Antivirus software to run, and see if it detects the “virus” file.
Whether you are a product designer looking to test embedded virus detection, or simply a computer user that wants to be assured their computer is properly protected, this product can help.
Personal Computer Bug, PC Windows What’s New:
No matter what you are running on your computer now, in the future there will be a time when you need to check your computer for bugs.
2. This is a small program (38 kb) that will check your computer, to see if it has any bugs, before you install a program.
3. It doesn’t just check the program that you are installing, it will check your registry, administrator account, security settings etc.
4. In a nutshell, when you install a program, in the future you will be able to run this program.
5. You can now download my program from the internet, or you can run one of the two programs in this download.
6. I have a demo version, that lets you use the program.
7. I don’t put any advertising in the program, I don’t ask for any credit card numbers, or I don’t want to know who you are.
8. If your computer is infected, you will have to delete the program.
9. I have no way of knowing if you are infected.
10. Download the program from:
11. There is no guarantee that this is the only way that someone can get onto your computer.
12. If you are infected, you might be able to get your virus off your computer by deleting the program, but that would mean you would have to repair your computer.
Antivirus Testing Software Crack+ (LifeTime) Activation Code
* Allows user to create virus files at their own chosen location
* Antivirus software can’t detect the virus
* Computer scans with your current Antivirus software
* Highly detailed report with number of false positives and false negatives
* Supports all types of Antivirus software
* Virus checker is completely independent of your Antivirus software
* Has no known side effects
* Other Features:
* Ability to scan multiple files
* Can be used to test remote user’s Antivirus software
If you want to test the latest Antivirus software on your computer, and check if it is working correctly, this program is the software that you need.
It checks whether your installed antivirus software has detected the correct virus signatures.
It is a great way of testing your current Antivirus software, and helping make sure it is working properly.
Antivirus Testing Software Screenshots:
Antivirus Testing Software – Overview
Antivirus Testing Software – Feature
Antivirus Testing Software – Getting Started with the Software
Antivirus Testing Software – Images
Antivirus Testing Software – Reviews
Test existing antivirus software to see if it is working correctly, and help protect your computer.
Take your time and read the testimonials first, but if you find the software works to check an Antivirus software against viruses that won’t affect your PC, it’s well worth investing the time to read the reviews first.
If you want to know whether your current Antivirus software is working correctly, without putting your computer at risk, this is the software that you need.
Manage all your Antivirus products in one place, and get an overview of every product for all of your computers.
The Antivirus Testing Software works with most antivirus programs, including, but not limited to, McAfee, Symantec, Sophos, Avira, Bitdefender, Kaspersky, and Microsoft Security Essentials.
Monitor your Antivirus software products for changes, and be able to see what has changed on your computer, and where the changes took place.
If you want to check if the latest virus signatures are being used by your current Antivirus software, this program is the software that you need to help you do that.
Antivirus Testing Software – Software’s review…
If you want to test your Antivirus software for work or play, you
What’s New In?
=*Safeguard Your Computer from Viruses*=
Runs a test that creates a fake virus executable file and places it in a user defined folder. Then run your antivirus software to test its effectiveness.
When the executable file is executed, the antivirus software will tell you whether it detected the “virus”.
Virus Detection Software is a great tool for anybody who needs to run an antivirus test on their computer.
The program also runs a virus scanner from NOD32 to check the safety of the antivirus test as well as your operating system.
You can test the virus detection on any files, programs, or folders that you choose to load the test file. You can even run a virus scan without the need for a virus database.
User-Friendly Software Features:
* Free Edition.
* Test files for O.S. (Linux, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME)
* Automatic virus protection
* 7 antivirus programs (NOD32, Avira, Defender, McAfee, Trend, AVG)
* Antivirus detection rate up to 98%
* 7 different virus categories
* 12,000+ virus signatures
* Update virus definition files automatically
* No hidden files
* No popups
* Antivirus database updates automatically
* State of the art software
* Free support
* No License Key
* No Registration
* Hard to see
* Easy to use
Virus Detection Software Examples:
iYogi Tested, VirusTest 10 and VirusTest NOD32 are examples of what this program can do. To see the tests, visit the software home page at
This virus detection program is bundled with 18 different antivirus programs.
For a list of the available antivirus programs for this product, visit the software home page at
This software is good for those who have multiple antivirus packages installed on their computer.
The antivirus testing has been researched and tested by iYogi. You have to feel comfortable with its results.
The software is designed to be a free downloadable software. You will not be required to purchase a license to use this product.
Virus Testing Software File Format:
You can make this antivirus testing software run on any system with a minimum of OS support. The test file will be set to run on a Windows OS (98, ME, 2000,
System Requirements For Antivirus Testing Software:
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Processor: Dual-core 1GHz (1.8GHz or better is recommended)
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD4000 or GeForce 9800 GT or better
Hard Drive: 500 MB free hard drive space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card and speakers or headphones
Processor: Dual-core 2GHz (2.4GHz or better is