Ever since Windows 8 was launched, many users who adopted it by their own choice or willy-nilly were facing some changes that seemed to make the new OS unusable. The disappearance of the Start Button and inherently of the Start Menu, the new Start Screen that greeted users instead of the desktop, not to mention the difficulty of reaching the power button or the newly arrived tricksy Hot Corners that can be easily activated by accident, all were seen as impediments more than enhancements.
Over the time, most of us got used to them, while others found ways to circumvent most of the newly added functionality and bring back the 'old ways'. For those who want to join the second category, a tool like RetroUI will surely be of assistance.
With the help of this utility you will get back much of the features you were used with from Windows 7 or earlier versions. The Start Button and the Start Menu can be re-activated and enhanced.
The 'Configuration' area is the place to be when running RetroUI for the first time, as you'll be able to personalize it with a few clicks. For example, you can re-assign to the Windows key the function of bringing up the Start Menu, instead of the Start Screen, which is currently the default action in Windows 8.
Booting to desktop is back on the menu if you tick the box that activates this feature inside RetroUI. In a similar manner you can disable the Hot Corners if you feel like they are somehow in the way when navigating around the desktop.
You can choose from several types of icon for the famous Start orb, while there are two styles of Start Menu to opt for, the first one resembling that of Windows 7 and the second one designed to look more like the ModernUI introduced with Windows 8.
All in all, RetroUI manages to restore the essential functions that were stripped off Windows by Microsoft with the emergence of their latest operating system. Easy to use and configure, the application can be quite a dependable helper for those who yearn to get those functions back onto their PCs.
RetroUI 3.70 Crack Activation Code With Keygen
The Start Button has been removed. The Windows key no longer opens the Start Screen. The Start Menu, and the real one, no longer appears when you click it.
Win+I, Win+P, Win+N, Win+L, or Win+U — three hotkeys that “open” the Start Screen are assigned by default. You can use only one of them.
Aware that users that do not like or use the Start Screen, might not find a good reason to use RetroUI Cracked Accounts.
How to uninstall RetroUI Activation Code:
1. Uninstall RetroUI using the Windows Add/Remove Programs menu.
2. Delete the RetroUI folder which will be present at the same location where you installed RetroUI.
3. Delete the Registry key for RetroUI (Win+R and enter in the Run window regedit.exe to open regedit)
4. Delete the folder “C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\RetroUI”
5. Delete the folder “C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\*HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced”
6. Delete the folder “C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\*HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced”
How to install RetroUI:
1. Install RetroUI using the “RetroUI.exe” file which is located in the “Program Files\RetroUI” folder.
2. Go to the “RetroUI\Config” folder and open it.
3. Modify the file “config.ini”
4. Go to “C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\RetroUI” and press the “RetroUI.exe” file.
Nowadays, many users wonder how they can upgrade their Computer to Windows 7 or to Windows 10 and get a good price.
As you might know, there are hundreds of companies that offer low prices for Windows installation.
You can go to the stores, local network, and even the Internet.
But, the only concern is: What are they? What are they good for? How can you choose between them?
The best way to get a low price on Windows 10 is to install it in your computer yourself.
You will have the best custom
RetroUI 3.70 Product Key Download For Windows
PCReKey provides a simple, portable solution to work around keyboard macros. For more details visit
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download R-E-A-L-O-C-I-D-E by D-R-A-K-P-A-U-L-I-T-Y – Ransomware Removal Tool for FREE. It is a computer threat that shows fake FBI warning on the screen. It displays a screen that looks exactly like the real FBI warning screen on your computer. This is a trick to make you believe that your computer is infected with some deadly virus. This malicious software usually enters into your machine through freeware/adware. This malware displays fake alerts which make you think that your system has been infected with some malicious program, but it is only a hoax to make you think so that you will contact the tech support and get your money out of your pocket.
When you click on the link and the pop-up will ask you to install the R-E-A-L-O-C-I-D-E app. Then it will download and install a number of harmful programs such as: Fakeass.A, Fakeass.C, Fakeass.W, Fakeass.F, Fakeass.V, Fakeass.O, Fakeass.E, Fakeass.R, Fakeass.X, Fakeass.S, Fakeass.L, Fakeass.G and more on your computer!
Those malwares can be harmful as they can:
– Keylogging of your keystrokes
– Adware which redirects the ads to other sites when you visit them.
– Malicious ads which slow down the browsing speed and may even damage your computer.
– Malicious codes which install harmful programs without your permission.
– Spyware, which collects personal information about you such as Internet browsing history, installed programs, and your email contacts.
– Browser hijacker, which alters your default search engine, homepage, new tab page, and more.
– Adware which redirects the ads to other sites when you visit them.
– Ransomware, which holds your files for ransom when you try to open them.
– Trojans, which attach to other programs and record keystrokes.
– Worms, which slowly destroy your system from inside
RetroUI 3.70 Crack +
RetroUI is a tool that lets you easily restore some of the Windows 7 features in Windows 8. The new Start Screen by Microsoft is a great improvement over the old Start Menu, and it’s nice to have all the features of Windows 7 back. RetroUI is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to restore the Windows 7-style Start menu and Classic Start button. It also lets you configure the hot corner. It can be installed from the Windows Store or you can download the.exe from here.
Extract the downloaded file and run the “RetroUI.exe” file in the folder.
During the process, you will need to click on the “Next” button to complete the installation.
The “RetroUI.exe” will add a new folder called “RetroUI” into the Windows Start Menu’s “All Programs” menu.
– Start Button – You can add Start Menu to the Windows 8 start button by double-clicking on it.
– Start Menu – You can open and close the Start Menu by clicking on it.
– Start Menu Contents – The “Start Menu contents” screen appears. Here you can add, remove or re-arrange the items.
– Taskbar – A small taskbar appears at the bottom of the screen. Click on it to switch to it.
– Settings – A small settings menu appears on the right side of the screen.
– Start Screen – The Start Screen appears by default on the desktop when you boot up Windows 8. You can switch to it by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
– Taskbar – The taskbar appears with the background color you selected on the Settings menu. Click on it to switch to it.
– Apps – A small list of apps opens on the left side of the screen. You can add, remove or re-arrange the apps in this list.
– Charms Bar – The Charms Bar appears on the left side of the screen. Click on it to switch to it.
– Hot Corners – A small area appears on the desktop to the right of the mouse cursor. By clicking on it, the Hot Corners will appear and you can re-arrange the buttons on it.
The version 1.8.5 adds two new
What’s New in the?
Removes and replaces the start menu with an icon-based menu and start button.
Configure start menu: the size of the start button and the size of the start menu
Change the shape of the start button
Toggle quick access and special keys.
RetroUI configuration screen
How to use RetroUI:
1-Download and Install the application, it’s only 1.6 MB.
2-Open the program, you will see the configuration screen, simply click on the start button to start the installation.
3-In the configuration screen, you can setup the start menu, it’s really easy, just setup like you want, even you can delete/reorder the start menu icons, it’s really easy.
4-After the installation, you can click the Start Button and open the start menu as you want.
5-Open RetroUI, the home screen, click on the clock icon, it’s a new icon, it will let you back to the configuration screen, click on the power button, it will give you options to save the settings.
6-To reboot the computer, click the sleep/standby icon on the clock, it will reboot the computer, and you can find RetroUI icon in the notification area, it will let you back to the home screen, it’s really easy.
1.RetroUI Configure start button and start menu.
2.Add/remove icons to start menu.
3.Change the shape of the start button.
4.Toggle quick access and special keys.
5.Re-enable/disable Hot corner.
6.Reboot the computer.
RetroDock is a Windows 10 Dock – An application that will allow you to get Windows 10 back, either by displaying the old Classic Desktop on your Windows 10 or by allowing you to revert to the previous version. RetroDock comes with numerous features that are sure to be the addition you’re looking for.
Among the features included with RetroDock are:
– Ability to revert to the previous version of Windows 10
– Back to the Windows 8.1 style Windows 10 Dock
– Launching the new Windows 10 side by side with the old Classic Desktop
– Simple on and off feature for the new Dock
– Resize option
– You can choose the color of the title bar, the buttons of the old classic desktop and the start menu.
– Customize the start menu to look like the Windows 8.1 Dock and Classic Desktop.
– Automatic update.
– Keep the Dock at a suitable size for easy access.
– No conflict with Microsoft Visual Studio.
– Set the transparency of the dock.
– You can change the position of the “Home button”.
– Auto hide and show
– You can choose the color of the start menu button and of the buttons of the side
System Requirements For RetroUI:
Any browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari).
(Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari). 2 GB or more RAM (minimum recommended: 4 GB).
(minimum recommended: 4 GB). A PC with a resolution of at least 800 x 600 (minimum recommended: 1024 x 768).
(minimum recommended: 1024 x 768). A DirectX 9-compatible sound card.
a sound card. A recent version of Adobe Reader.
a recent version of Adobe Reader. Windows Media Player (for VR), Google Chrome